Thursday, June 18, 2009

And they came bearing gifts

We currently have two lovely girls with us from S. California who came bearing gifts from "home."



The kids had fun decorating their hats and painting with their new paints with cute little smocks.

The girls, who are here for two weeks, watched five of the kids yesterday so that I could go and get the last needed document to bring Jack home--the process is not moving along as quickly as I would have liked, but I am trusting the Lord's perfect timing :-)

7 comments:

JLW said...

Ahhhh, still praying for Jack. Is he going to be the first without and "e" name?! Or do you have a new name for him?

Shonni said...

What fun it looks like the children are having.
Praying so for Jack...
I remember thinking when I met you in Uganda that I wish I had of gotten a picture of us...so sorry that I didn't do that. I will have to come to Uganda again (I pray1!!) so we can have a proper fun time together!

Adeye said...

How wonderful!

Ahhh-Shonni and I wished you could have been with us yesterday--that would have been sooooo much fun :)

Sarah said...

Such a joy to stop by! Sometimes, no most of the time, internet in rainy season won't let me come. Such a joy to see the sun shining today here and on your blog. I get refreshed and drenched in God's love every time I come.

Hugs from the rainforest,
Sarah Dawn

Unknown said...

FUN! Can't wait to see you holding baby Jack!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praying that God will move the documents for you to bring him HOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have help, and a safe sitter for the kids..hope the trip for Jack went well? Shi~