Monday, August 18, 2008

Condemnation or Reconciliation

"For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness abound in glory...Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have recieved mercy, we do not loose heart."
2 Corinthians 3:9 and 4:1

These verses apply to us too as mothers. Are we quick to condemn our children and their poor choices or lack of obedience or do we rather minister to them the righteousness that is in Christ. I admit, I am more quick to condemn, forgive me Lord. Do not loose heart, is God's affirmation, as we seek to draw our little ones into the righteousness that is in Christ.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I can be quick to condemn my children as well. I have to pray for strength in this area daily. I want their hearts to know the truth and desire the truth always. In Him~