Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Because the Lord deserves all the glory!

Our "overly lively" child has been peaceful, obedient and simply delightful for two days in a row.

The Lord is teaching me to pray with only His glory in mind.

Ephraim is a simply wonderful addition to our family. It is as if he has always been with us--did I ever mention that the Lord told us Ephraim was our son nearly 2 years before we actually brought him home?

Elyssa and Enoch (our two sickle cell kids) were 'surrounded' during our time of sickness and neither of them fell into a crisis.

We have seen the Father provide for all of our needs "according to His riches and glory."

Our two oldest children are falling in love with God's Word and it is transforming their hearts and minds.

and now, a drum roll please.........................................

Elijah will be joining our family on Feb. 2nd.

13 comments:

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness, my friend---what a WONDERFUL praise report. JUST what I have been waiting to read!!!!


GO JESUS:):):)

Rejoicing here in CO.

Anonymous said...

wow! simply amazing! 10 kids! So in awe of what your family is doing!

Pray that no 10 would settle in well.

Blessings.

Isabelle and N.

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL!!!! PTL!!

simmie flock said...

Oh Summer.....
I'm so in love with your selflessness.
In our LORD'S selflessness in you.
This is amazing, exciting, and God-glorifying news!!

Created For His Glory said...

Praise the Lord!!!
I love your header picture by the way! :)
Love,
K

TheHappyNeills said...

praise God! i have been praying that He would place Elijah in your family....i knew He would :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praising God with you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Praise God! Wow! 10 kids! So neat!

Jim and April said...

what wonderful blessings! Thanks for sharing!

Gary and Michelle said...

That is wonderful news. Praise the Lord.

Michelle

Sean and Lisa said...

What a mighty and awesome God we serve! Rejoicing in another child finding Home!!

sara said...

Yes!! What an answer to prayer!! I have been following your blog for some time now and am so encouraged as I read. May God continue to show Himself to you and your family!! ---We are in the process of adopting from Uganda and hope to travel late spring/early summer.

Kathy said...

Drumroll . . . and I found myself laughing out loud, overjoyed for Elijah, and your family, and what God is doing though you, and . . . I'm not even sure what else! Joy in the midst of all the sorrow of Haiti this last week, I think. Rejoicing with you!