Friday, September 4, 2009

Hard week


"Whewy," that is the word that would best describe my week.



"IF I MUST BOAST, I WOULD RATHER BOAST ABOUT THE THINGS THAT SHOW HOW WEAK I AM." 2 Corinthians 11:30



My health is slowly improving, however, I am farely certain that my endometriosis has returned. I am clinging to God's grace to get me through.


P.S. Please join us in prayer as we perpare to go back to highcourt for Ethan on September 24th. I am also spending a lot of time at the social workers office trying to finalize our foster report for Enoch.



*notice the new photos of the kids to the right!"


6 comments:

Adeye said...

Oh dear friend--so sorry your week has been a little tough. Some weeks are just like that, hey? Praise God He ALWAYS gets us through the hard times.

So thankful your health is slowly improving. PTL.

Shonni said...

I have been thinking of you. I will be praying!
I love the pictures! Oh my, the one of baby E is ADORABLE...what lips! LOL

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praying for your health! It is hard to be a great mom without it. Love the new pics...your children just scream out- ADORABLE!

Bethany W. said...

Transformed,
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I love the new pics in the sidebar!

Can you email me sometime? I would like to "talk" with you more. My email is flutefelicity@aol.com

Bethany

Michelle A said...

Thanks for the update on your health. It must be incredibly difficult to be patient with the slowness of your recovery! Praying that you will give yourself permission to rest as the Lord continues to heal you. I hope you have plenty of help with the kids. Did you say your mom was coming over to help?

Sarah said...

Dear one,

I will be praying for you. I have also struggled with endometriosis (for the past 15 years). I know how painful and difficult it can be. May God give you strength as you spend your life for Him!

Blessings,
Sarah