Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If Jesus could raise Lazarus from the dead...

then He can certainly get us our care order!

As I sat waiting for our social worker (two kids at my side) the Lord opened His word to me in John 11, "this sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified by it...did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"

Yes, Lord, I hear you, if You are able to raise Lazarus from the dead then you are surely able to get us the documents we need.

May God receive all the glory today. After sitting for more than six hours we finally got the documents we needed--Ethan and Elyssa fell asleep in my arms as the judge looked over all our paperwork. The lawyer showed up half way through the "waiting game" and was able to take the completed/official documents back to the city. He plans on re-filing by the end of the week.

I really need to get on my knees and ask the Lord to "help my unbelief."

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Can I move in with you? What a great back yard! I want a palm tree! :)

Seriously though, you have a beautiful family and a beautiful heart for the Lord! Thank you for sharing both!

Adeye said...

Rejoicing with you that you got the documents that you needed.

Yes, Father, help my unbelief too. All things ARE possible with you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, me to...it is the unbelief that does get us in trouble huh! I am struggling with submission in doing what I do everyday...WORK! But then my husband remindeds me of all we are able to support by our jobs...so that gives a lift. will be praying for you! Shi