Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"I lift my eyes up....

unto the mountains for where does my help come from? My help comes from You, Maker of heaven, Creator of the earth."

Thanks for all your prayers. Please keep em' comin! Our case was adjourned due to the fact that our probation officer did not follow foster placement protocol--something which, I might add, I tried to tell her all along being this is our fourth trip to high court. In hindsight I should have gotten our lawyer involved much sooner as my voice was not heard. I even went as far as bringing in the files of our other children, only to be dismissed. Our lawyer is heading out on Friday with the proper documents (simple and straightforward) and we will explain the lawful procedure. Please pray that we will not need to get the higher authorities involved but that all needed parties will comply. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Shonni said...

I have been praying today and will keep doing so!

Adeye said...

Still sanding with you and trusting that every mountain that stands in your way will be MOVED, in the name of Jesus!

Anonymous said...

So sorry! I love your verse today..it is one of my all time favorites! Blessing Shi~