Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wisdom...

Tomorrow I will be heading to the dentist to have my lower wisdom teeth removed. After being told by my dentist in America that this would be inevitable, I held out as long as I could. The teeth are becoming continually infected due to partial impaction. I ask that you join me in prayer. The dentist office is much like those in America--although I am sure not as sanitary. Please pray for sterile instruments, a good dentist and quick healing/recovery. I will be on my back for at least two days--Lord willing speading the recovery time. Why? Because the word out is that Zane is headed up North to pick up Ethan on Monday--pray, pray, pray!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

praying now :)

Shauna said...

Hang in there - we will pray! I had the same thing and my advice to you is if you are not healing steadily go back to the dentist - you may have dry socket and the faster they catch it the better. I was told I would be miserable - so I thought the pain was par for the course until I ate a bottle of Motrin in like 3 days - oops - so go in if you suspect anything! We will be praying!

The Frechette's said...

We'll be praying!!!