Sunday, January 25, 2009

URGENT-PRAY!

I am posting this urgent prayer request knowing that our prayers are a powerful 'weapon.' Most of you have been coming alongside of us as we have been 'battling' to bring Ethan home. There has been nothing but opposition around every corner. To make a long story short, Zane is headed North to pick up Ethan right now--it is 8:30pm and the trip takes eight hours. He is taking a friend that is from the area/tribe and speaks the language. Please pray for a safe journey and a quick finalization of the legalities that require Zane to be present for the pick-up. I will keep you updated.
Remember,
this is for the sake of a soul--it is for eternity.


With great appreciation,
Expectant mommy and the six kids

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO EXCITED for you, wish I could tag along :) I will be praying ALL DAY for a safe journey to your boy-you must be ecstatic!

Unknown said...

Just curious, Does it cost a lot for you to adopt since you are already there or is it easier and less expensive? What is the cost for someone who is not there and what agency are you going through?

Scrappy quilter said...

Praying!!

;-) said...

Wow. Praying!

Shauna said...

Ahhh...I am so excited! I can not wait to hear the joyful news and see pics of your new family! I will be praying Summer.

In Him, Shauna

Anonymous said...

Oh Summer, That is so wonderful! You can finally take your little lamb home into the blessed family of the Lord! I can't wait to see pictures of him with his new family! MAy God work every detail out and I will pray, pray, pray! God Bless you McCourtneys!

-Kaylin