Monday, January 26, 2009

UPDATE #3

This is not so much an update but more a prayer request. I have not heard from my amazing husaband for nearly 8 hours. His phone is either not on or else has no reception. The Ugandan friend who is traveling with him has his phone, but the battery is dead. I am leaning on my Father.... and asking that you continue to pray God's protection over Zane, Ethan and the vehicle. If I estimated correctly, they should be honking at the gate around 10 pm--that is 11am west coast time.

Last night, as I was praying myself to sleep, the Lord asked me to read Psalm 118 today. I just remembered this, but know it was God's perect timing..."I called on the Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear."

In much gratitude,
Mommy and the six sleeping kids

No comments: