Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ode' to Aunty Lynne

Well, although I am still feeling pretty lousy--for those that do not know--I was diagnosed with amoebas yesterday. Yuck! I have had time to make a fresh pot of soup, bake brownies for the girls ballet performance tonight and clean the kitchen (something I dislike). I say all this to God's glory--I was told the medication would put me out for three days and asked specifically for the medication to have minimal side effects,


your prayers have been answered!




And now to the reason for this post, Ode' to Aunty Lynne...



The girls have been sharing beds for nearly a year. Bunk beds were not in the budget so they cheerfully made due. One of the dear ladies from a recent team asked if she could buy us two sets of bunk beds--God always supplies all of our needs (and usually through His people). And so, without further ado, here are the kids on their new bunk beds--Eliza asked who was going to sleep with her :-)



2 comments:

Sheila said...

That's awesome... praise Him for how He provides! And I'm so glad to hear that there are little effects thus far from the medications. May the Lord continue to strengthen you on your bed of illness; and sustain you on your sikbed, (Psalm 41:3)

I'm also so filled with joy to hear about little baby Hannah Grace! I'd love to see a picture of her!

hugs,
sheila

Unknown said...

It has been so long since I have "talked" with you. God bless you in all you do. Praying for healing and strength for you. You and your children are beautiful. I love to see the pictures of them all. We pray for you all and the ministry of the Lord through you daily.