Thursday, December 4, 2008

"The free offer of mercy"

"Ho! Ervery one who thirsts, come to the waters.
(Jesus said He is the "living waters.")
Incline your ear and come to Me. Listen that you might live...Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near...For My thoughts are not your thoughts; nor are your ways my ways, declares the Lord....For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth; so will my Word be which goes forth from My mouth; it will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it." Isaiah 55
Words as sweet as honeycomb. My prayer as I wash my children with the Word. May they be well watered--allowing the Lord to produce that which He desires in their precious lives.



1 comment:

Sheila said...

Summer, just wanted you to know I'm praying for your healing and comfort and that the grace of God would abound in you!

Sheila