Friday, November 21, 2008

Girls Day Out!




The girls and I had our first ever girls day out! They insisted that I wear my only dress. We had soda and pizza (mommy had fish and chips) at a local hotel, pool side. Then we zipped over to our favorite friends, Grace and Ella, for a little play time. It was so much fun, and the girls smiled the whole time. I love it.




Posing before we head out!

It is a special day when you get your very own bottle of soda!

Eliza and Ella--little buddies indeed!

3 comments:

Emme Jay said...

That is so precious. I have to start doing something like that. And, it is a special day when you get your own soda. I miss soda....

My pregnancy is going well. I am feeling much better these days. I just drool at the mention of any type of food. That was my main focus while reading your post.

Be blessed!

Michelle

The Frechette's said...

How special!! I bet the girls had a great time!

Sheila said...

Those are awesome photos!!! You and your girls are beautiful!!!

shiela