Sunday, October 5, 2008

INJUSTICE

How as Christians do we deal with injustice? How do you watch a child, who has longed for a family for years, be kept in an institution when he could have a loving home tomorrow? God says,


"You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child. If you afflict them in any way, and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry..." Exodus 22


I long for the day when Jesus reigns and injustice will be no more.

"And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!"

Revelation 19:6

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Me too! I long for that day too!

Keep letting His love compel you- such an encouragement you are as I read some of what He's doing through you.

Sheila