Thursday, September 4, 2008

Elianah-then & now!

My friend Leigh (who we named Ezra Lee after) sent me this photo of Elianah as a baby. I actually fell in love with Elianah when God led us to adopt Ezra. However, through mis-communication I thought she had later been adopted. However, when we returned this past January from our visit to the states, my friend from Amani asked if I was still praying about adopting Elianah. I started to cry out of disbelief...It has been over two years and many people enquired into adopting Elianah, but they had kept her for us! Oh, truly the Lord gives good gifts to His children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just got your comment on my blog... what an awesome testimony you have.

We are actually planning to be missionaries... or at least following God until (if) he closes the door. Our hearts are set on Africa right now. Where are you and what are you guys doing???

Feel free to e-mail me ashleyweis23@gmail.com!

Beautiful babies!

The Frechette's said...

Wow Summer, God is so awesome!! What a testimony of his perfect plan for Elianah!