Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Being above reproach

Sometimes my passion gets the best of me and I can come across in a way that may lack "speaking the truth in love." . Therefore, as a minister of the gospel--called to be above reproach--I have deleted my last post. Please forgive me if I said anything that was accusitory. We must remember, the enemy is the accuser of the brethren and he will do anything to tear apart the body if Christ. I will continue to plead the cause of the orphan but I will seek to do so in a manner that does not point a finger. But rather point people to the...

"Word of God, which is living and powerful, sharper than any double edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Your humility is powerful and speaks volumes!

Praying much!

Gary and Michelle said...

Thank you for your blog. It has been really encouraging to read it. My husband and I also have a heart for the orphans. We have adopted 6 through the US foster care system. They are 9,8,7,7,5 and 2, so I understand how your days go ;-)

I would love to hear your adoption stories. Do you have them posted anywhere?

Michelle