Monday, July 21, 2008

Pslam 72

*I seem to only have photos of Mercy with Elianah.

Oh, the Lord is so good. It never ceases to amaze me that He would desire to speak to me through His Word. But, He does! Here is where He led me Sunday morning.



"He will save the children of the needy, and will break in pieces the oppressor...For He will deliver the needy when he/she cries, the poor also, and him/her who has no helper. He will spare the poor and needy, and will save the souls of the needy. He will redeem their life from violence and oppression...Blessed be the Lord God, who only does wonderous things."

Pslam 72


I just recieved blood tests results back for our little Mercy today--the 3 year old that the Lord delivered and brought into our care. I see now just how near death she was. Her 'CBC' shows that her body is fighting a major infection, she is highly anemic and severly malnourished. We have her on antibiotics, flagyl, liquid vitamins, iron supplements and a large dose of love, hugs and kisses.

No comments: