I just realized I was nominated for an award at www.smilesandtrials.blogspot.com.
Part of being nominated is that I need to share ten honest things about me. So, here it goes.
1. I am not a cuddly person, unless is comes to babies.
2. I bathe twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
3. I have spent six out of the eight+ years of my marriage overseas.
4. I loved giving birth to our son at home, in Uganda, by candlelight.
5. I could have "fed a village" when I was nursing my babes.
6. I drink a cup of coffee and head straight to the computer the moment I roll out of bed.
7. I have not stepped foot on U.S. soil for nearly three years.
8. I currently weigh what I did in middle school--if you want to be underweight, move to Africa.
9. I have tendencies toward OCD, such as scrubbing my toilets daily, if not twice a day.
10. I love "roughing" it.