Friday, October 2, 2009

For such a time as this.

Zane and Ethan are home! Thanks for your prayers. Zane has the most amazing stories. The Lord is doing something beyond what we could have thought or imagined, and we believe it began when we simply obeyed and adopted Ethan--for such a time as this! I have so much to share, but for now, I will share a text I got this morning from Ethan's uncle,

"Good morning. Zane have made my people move a step to GOD and am sure that with time the all 5 villages will get save."

And this is a man who is not even saved himself.

Pray with us and for us...

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

How amazing we continue to lift you all up in prayer as God unfolds more of His Will to reach people for HIM! Oh sooo excited! Praying for strength for all of you and for the souls of sooo many!

Sister Haiti said...

Hi!

I came across your blog several weeks ago from Robin Hancock. I would like to talk to you about adopting a child with sickle cell - can you email me?

Thanks!
Salem R.
sister_haiti@yahoo.com