Saturday, April 25, 2009

Raised from the 'bed'


This little girl has been raised from the 'bed.' It reminds me of when Jesus touched the little girl who was "just sleeping" in Luke 8, "He put them all outside, took her by the hand and called, saying, “Little girl, arise.” Then her spirit returned, and she arose immediately. And He commanded that she be given something to eat." Elyssa has asked for rice, juice and chai (milk tea with sugar). She also wanted to go with us to the pharmacy--I have a third little girl with a UTI. Elyysa's healing will be slow going, but it is healing nonetheless. Praise the Lord with us. And keep praying for no long term damage to her tiny little body.

12 comments:

Sheila said...

Praise God!!! I was just walking around the house praying for little Elyssa!

Thank You LORD! All healing comes from You. Elyssa knows the power of Your hand...

Shonni said...

PRAISE THE LORD AND THANK YOU JESUS!!! I prayed for her in my spirit all day and all night. I am so glad to see that little face with eyes open!!!!
"Father God, thank you for this little one who is so precious to you."

Created For His Glory said...

PRAISE YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

Praise God! It's so good to see the picture of Elyssa looking so much better.

JLW said...

Praise the Lord! We are so glad to hear this! :)

Anonymous said...

pure preciousness.

thank you Jesus.

Destiny said...

SO glad your little one is feeling better!! I love what you've done with your blog. The new picture is wonderful!! Love you friend.

Destiny said...

SO glad your little one is feeling better!! I love what you've done with your blog. The new picture is wonderful!! Love you friend.

Unknown said...

Thank you Lord!

;-) said...

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."
Ps. 9:1-2
Thank You, Lord!
"We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you." Ps. 33:20-22
Continuing to hope and pray.
She is adorable.

love2bmom said...

Thank you Father! Our prayers were answered!

So happy for you all Summer!

Love and hugs,

C

Gary and Michelle said...

That is wonderful news. Thank you Lord

Michelle