Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vindication

I am asking you, my 2 Corinthians 1 friends, to begin praying with us. We met with our new lawyer yesterday. We explained both kids cases and asked her if she was willing to take on the case. She said yes, although she said that the judge may not like that we have so many kids. First off, we do not feel like seven kids is "so many." Alleast in God's eyes. Also, we do not see why the judge would be concerned since last time we saw him we had six kids with us--and he even gave us a positive comment. Please pray that the judge would have a soft heart.
We have alos been advised to try and find #6's mother--she ran off with another man many years ago and has not been seen since. We do have the mother's name on the birth report. This entails writing up an article for the local paper, including a photo of the child. I DO NOT like having to do this. However, it is required. UGH!
What a HUGE blessing that the Lord is the One who vindicates for us.

"Vindicate me, O God, And plead my cause against an ungodly nation; Oh, deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man! For You are the God of my strength;" Psalm 43:1

No comments: