Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Lord is still speaking...

As I was waking up this morning the Lord placed something else on my heart to include in the "Christ-centered attachement" bible study. This is a spiritual battle! Therefore, I need to pray, seek and study the scriptures to this end.

I would also like to write a section on the falsehood of certain "labels" that are placed on our children and match it up to what God says. Please, ladies, if you have any scripture that the Lord has ministered to you thru, please share them with me. I believe a book needs to be written about all of this. I googled 'spiritual warefare' and 'adoption' and found nothing.

It is not coincidence that Ephesians chapter 6 starts off with "children obey your parents," and then goes on to say, "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand....."

1 comment:

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.