Thursday, November 27, 2008

My cup overflows...


The kids eating outside--it was around 90 degrees today.

We celebrated Thanks Day today with many friends and a load of kids--half being little McCourtney's. We were blessed by a feast--fresh roasted ham, sweet potatoes, fresh garden peas and lots more. The best part was watching my beautiful children make everyone who enterted our home feel welcome and loved--exactly what we prayed for.

I am THANK-FILLED for
My Lord and Savior, my Father and my Friend

My loving, caring and faithful husband

My amazingly wonderful children

And the chance to be here--doing just what God created me to do!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I am thank-filled with the knowledge that my prayers have been answered and Olga has been adopted into a wonderful family(I'm so sorry! I can't seem to remember her new name...I fear she will forever be Olga to me). What an incredible blessing to be filled with overflowing joy by the actions of complete strangers.