Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ethan Justice

"The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom and his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart none of his steps shall slip." Psalm 37:30


Oh, how I desire wisdom and justice. That my heart would be full of God's law (the "law" of grace and mercy). My feet firmly rooted in Jesus Christ!



Ethan-A man of wisdom (1 Kings 4:31)
Justice-To do what is right, righteousness
We got word today that Ethan's uncle consented to us adopting his nephew--or whatever relation he is. There are many other doors that need to open, but we will trust the Lord to complete this work which He has begun.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Summer, I love how you wrote:

"Oh, how I desire wisdom and justice. That my heart would be full of God's law (the "law" of grace and mercy). My feet firmly rooted in Jesus Christ!"

The more my heart fills with God's law, the more I know what a wretch I am and I tremble... I take such comfort in His promise to inhabit the humbled and contrite heart.

Praise God for loving these little ones in Jesus name! I'm praying for precious Ethan this morning!

Gary and Michelle said...

That is wonderful. I am so excited for you all. I will pray with you for the Lord to bring this adoption to finalization soon.

When can he start living with you?

Michelle

Robin said...

I'm so excited for you and especially for Ethan Justice (love the JUSTICE!!!) So I guess God led you in another direction since he's not a baby :-) Part of living by the Spirit! Wish I was still there to meet him and hug him. Kisses to the kids