Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hope continually

" But I will hope continually, And will praise you yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And Your salvation all the day, for I do not know their limits. I will go in the strength of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only." Psalm 71

Oh, what a beautiful verse.


This past week had been amazing. God's hand has been so evident. All of Elyssa's paperwork is in a file and sitting on the desk of the probation/social welfare officer. The father is still in town and has agreed to meet on Monday morning so that we can go before the Chief Magistrate. Truly, I do not know the limits of my God.

Please join us in prayer. That all the paperwork will be without mistakes, that Elyssa's birth father will speak only the truth before the magistrate and for favor with the local authorities.


We will go in the strength of the Lord and mention His righteousness alone!

No comments: