Friday, September 26, 2008

How far will the "boundries" reach?

I am absolutely inspired by the ever present fact that God's word is living and active! Last night, as Zane was teaching the mid-week service, I got to have my sweet fellowship time with the Lord. I came seeking Him with a specific request..."seek me and you will find me if you seek me with all of your heart." Jermiah 29:13

As I sought the Lord, He brought me to three verses--all speaking actively. One of the verses was Micah 7:11,

"On that day will your boundries be extended."
My husband and I see, by faith, that bringing up children in the ways of the Lord is like extending the boundries of the Kingdom. Raising them with a burden for the lost that they too might carry the gospel to the ends of the earth. We may be ridiculed for adopting more children, but the vision from the Lord is ever before us.
Remembering...that in a sense, we too were once orphans, "adopted as sons and daughters through faith in Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 1:5

No comments: